Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
If before ordering you are not sure about something we've shared some of our most frequently asked questions to help you out:
- What is so special about Saddlemount Cards® ?
All our cards are designed by us and are unique to us. We care about every card we make and send out to our customers, making sure that each one leaves us in perfect condition.
- Will my card arrive bent?
All are cards are cello wrapped and then packed into a hard backed envelope so will arrive in pristine condition.
- What payment methods do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards, debit cards and Paypal.
- Do I have to create an account to buy from you?
No you do not need to create an account to buy from us, but if you do create an account it should make future purchases quicker.
- How quickly will I receive my card after ordering?
All orders are dispatched within 24 hours of the order being placed and they are posted using "Royal Mail 24" which is a tracked business aiming to deliver with 24 hours.
- Can I return my order if I do not like it?
We accept returns within 30 days of purchase provided the item has not been used as is still within its original cello wrapper. The buyer is responsible for the cost of the return postage.
- Does Saddlemount Cards® have any bricks and mortar retail premises?
No, we are solely an online business, however we do welcome enquiries from retailers interested in stocking our cards.
- How do I contact the company if my question is not answered here?
Just pop your question in an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org